Our school is located within the so-called Cours Rougemont area, right inside the historical, cultural, artistic and economic centre.
Cours Rougemont lies in the 9th arrondissement and within walking distance you will find many museums, restaurants as well as little boutiques and bars.
• 8 classrooms, with access to audio-visual facilities
• Accredited by: Rectorat de Paris, ALTO, WYSE, Ministry of Labour, CSN
• Bistro with Snacks and Drinks
• A student lounge with a soft-drinks machine is available
• Free internet access and free wireless internet access
• Library Service
In Paris we offer our Standard course
Standard Course with 20 lessons per week
• 4 lessons per day; 5 days a week from Monday to Friday; 1 lesson = 45 minutes
• Maximum of 15 students per class
• Ages between 16 and 21 years
• Groups and levels will be set up according to the result of a placement test
You will stay in a double room in one of our friendly
French host families. They live about 20-30 minutes
away from the school by public transport. Breakfast
and dinner are served in the family, you will eat
a packed lunch after lessons with your classmates.
• Accommodation with a French host family in 2 bedded rooms
• Full board with packed lunch
• Bathrooms are shared
• Rooms are cleaned by the host family
• Bed linen provided; students are requested to bring their own towels
• 20-30 minutes by public transport to the school
You will discover the many facets of Paris with your teamers. We will stroll along the Champs d'Elysee, visit the artist district of Montmartre, have a picnic in the park and visit the many flea markets.
Highlights are visits of the Louvre Museum, Notre Dame, Versailles and the Eiffel Tower.
Included half- and full-day excursions depending on the length of your stay
1 week: 1 half-day excursion
2 weeks: 2 half-day excursions + 1 full-day excursion
3 weeks: 3 half-day excursions + 2 full-day excursions
Included in the course price are the following services:
• French language course
- Standard Course with 20 lessons per week, 5 days per week, 1 lesson = 45 minutes
Participants are between 16 and 21 years old
All levels, groups will be set up according to the result of a placement test
Course material and books will be lent
Course certificate at the end of the course
• Our school is closed on the following holidays
15th August 2018.
• Activities & Excursions
Sport activities, barbecue, sightseeing, boat trips,
museums, international student parties, DVD nights
and much more.
• Included half- and full-day excursions depending on the length of your stay
Included in the accommodation price are the following services*:
* Adult participants can also organize accommodation themselves and only book the courses with activities.
• Supervision by our trained Teamers
- Host family in 2 bedded rooms,
full board with packed lunch.
• Arrival / Transfer from and to the airport
Please organize arrival / departure between 09:00h and 18:00h. Our representative will wait for you at your accommodation address which will be stated in your voucher. Transfer from
Charles de Gaulle (CDG) or Orly (ORY) airport to your accommodation can be arranged for 95€.
Course prices 2018
U20-Standard (4 lessons/day)
1 lesson lasts 45 minutes • All Prices are stated in Euro(€) +1 week price is the price for every additional week after the 4th week Maximum group size: 15 participants • No lessons will be held on these public holidays: ./.
Accommodation prices 2018
Host Family - double room - full board
Seasonal surcharges per week
Surcharge on accommodation
The weekly accommodation price includes accommodation from Sunday prior to your course until Saturday after your course. Extra nights are available for a supplement. • Prices are stated in Euro(€) +1 week price is the price for every additional week after the 4th week